Juan antonio gomez pintado
Entrevista a juan antonio gómez-pintado, grado inmobiliario
Juan Antonio Gómez-Pintado ha sido reelegido presidente de la Asociación de Promotores Inmobiliarios de Madrid (ASPRIMA) y comenzará su segundo mandato de cuatro años.
Gómez-Pintado ha señalado que “cuando en 2014 asumí la presidencia de ASPRIMA mi reto fue llevar a cabo la regeneración y mejora de la imagen del sector inmobiliario. Para el periodo que hoy comienza, consideramos que es el momento de profundizar en otros temas de gran relevancia, tanto para nuestro sector como para la sociedad en general”.
“Tenemos muchos retos pendientes, y en ASPRIMA seguimos trabajando con ilusión y determinación para mejorar el sector y defender los intereses de nuestros asociados” concluye el presidente reelegido de la asociación.
Twenty minutes with juan antonio gómez-pintado
The initiative, which was part of the PROPTECH event “Opportunities in the business model and impact on the value chain”, took place at the COAM and was aimed at recognizing the work and effort of all those who have collaborated with the objectives of the association.
The main and fundamental objective of the WIRES association is to promote the participation of women in the professional environment of the real estate sector, through activities and conferences organized by the association itself, as well as through collaboration and participation with other organizations.
Among the people who have received such recognition are, in addition to Juan Antonio Gómez Pintado (President of Vía Célere): Juan Fernández Aceytuno (CEO of Sociedad de Tasación), Santiago Herreros de Tejada (Real Estate Business Development, Marketing and Communication Sociedad de Tasación) and Julián Salcedo (Managing Partner and CEO of CEFyRE).
What is the real estate sector doing in the face of this crisis?
The pandemic has led us to a global crisis in all economic sectors that is affecting more deeply those that need more personal contact such as tourism and hospitality. The Real Estate Sector can be one of the main drivers of the economy in this situation, as it allows the organization of work with a lower risk of contagion and the need for housing is a reality at this time, but for this it is necessary that a series of measures are taken by the various administrations to facilitate the work.
The National Developers Association (APCE) and the different territorial Associations have submitted a series of proposals to the Administration aimed at boosting the activity of the Real Estate Sector, many of them at no cost or at a minimum cost for the State coffers, which would make work possible in our Sector with very positive social and economic results for the Country and for the State itself. The most important measures, however, depend on the State Administration and have been carried out by the National Promoters Association. We are in contact with its president, Mr. Juan Antonio Gómez Pintado, to analyze with him the situation of our Sector at this moment.
Interview with juan antonio gómez-pintado
Vía Célere has appointed José Ignacio Morales, until now the developer’s CFO, as its new CEO. Francisco Milone, who is responsible for the real estate sector at Vrde Partners for Europe, will take over the position of president of the firm.
For their part, the two new top executives of Vía Célere, after expressing their gratitude to Gómez-Pintado for his work in the company, expressed their willingness to work on this growth plan “taking advantage of future opportunities”.
Since the closing of this transaction, Vía Célere is 75% controlled by Vrde, while the remaining 25% of its capital is in the hands of the funds Marathon, Attestor, BAML, Barclays, DB and JPM.